Is pvc floor leather good?Is pvc floor leather good? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
Now we see more and more types of floors. We know that there are solid wood floors, bamboo floors, and PVC floors. We also know different floors, their styles, prices, advantages and disadvantages, etc. There will be differences. We know that PVC flooring is a modern and widely used one. Of course, we also know that it has many advantages. Then we will introduce PVC flooring specifically to you. Is it good or not? Advantages and disadvantages Which ones are there? Let's introduce them below.
Introduction of PVC floor leather
PVC floor leather is a new type of lightweight floor decoration material that is very popular in the world today, also known as "lightweight floor material". It is a popular product in Japan and South Korea in Europe, America and Asia. It has been popular abroad. It has entered the Chinese market since the early 1980s. It has been widely recognized in large and medium-sized cities in China and is widely used, such as families, hospitals, Schools, office buildings, factories, public places, supermarkets, commerce, stadiums and other places. "PVC floor" refers to the floor made of polyvinyl chloride material. Specifically, polyvinyl chloride and its copolymer resin are used as the main raw materials, and auxiliary materials such as fillers, plasticizers, stabilizers, and colorants are added. Process produced.
The advantages of pvc floor leather
1. Green environmental protection: The main raw material used for PVC plastic floor is polyvinyl chloride, which has been tested by the national authoritative department without any radioactive elements, and is a new type of green and environmentally friendly floor decoration material.
2. Ultra-light and ultra-thin: PVC floor (plastic floor) is only 2-3mm thick, and weighs only 2-3KG per square meter, which is less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. In high-rise buildings, it has unparalleled advantages in terms of load-bearing and space saving. At the same time, it has special advantages in the renovation of old buildings.
3. Super wear-resistant: The surface of PVC floor (plastic floor) has a special transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high technology, and its wear-resistant revolution can reach 300,000 revolutions.
4. High elasticity and super impact resistance: The latest research data shows that after the PVC plastic floor is installed in a space with a large flow of people, the rate of people falling and being injured is reduced by nearly 70% compared with other floors.
5. Super anti-slip: The wear-resistant layer of the PVC plastic floor has a special anti-skid property, and compared with ordinary ground materials, the PVC floor (plastic floor) feels more astringent in the case of sticky water, and it is not easy to slip. , that is, the more water it encounters, the more astringent it becomes.
6. Fire and flame retardant: The fire resistance index of PVC plastic floor can reach B1 level, which means that the fire resistance performance is very good, second only to stone.
7. Waterproof and moisture-proof: Since the main component of PVC plastic floor is vinyl resin, which has no affinity with water, it is naturally not afraid of water. As long as it is not soaked for a long time, it will not be damaged; and it will not be mildewed due to high humidity.
8. Sound absorption and noise prevention: PVC plastic floor has an incomparable sound absorption effect with ordinary floor materials, and its sound absorption can reach 20 decibels.
9. Antibacterial performance: The surface of the PVC plastic floor has undergone special antibacterial treatment, which has a strong ability to kill most bacteria and to inhibit the reproduction of bacteria.
10. Acid and alkali corrosion resistance: According to the inspection by authoritative institutions, the plastic floor has strong acid and alkali corrosion resistance, can withstand the test of harsh environments, and is very suitable for use in hospitals, laboratories, research institutes and other places.
11. Easy maintenance: The maintenance of the plastic floor is very convenient, just wipe it with a mop if the floor is dirty.
Disadvantages of pvc floor leather
PVC and other elastic floors (there are many types of elastic floors, the most expensive are rubber and linen floors, followed by coils, sheets, and stone-plastic floors) have become more popular in domestic commercial occasions, airports, hospitals, museums, good schools, etc. The ground has been applied, but domestic occasions are still rare, the biggest reason is the cost of construction. Flexible floors such as PVC have strict requirements on the level of the ground and construction time, and require self-leveling construction, so this product is not suitable for personal installation, and can only be unified by developers. However, it is impossible for domestic residential projects to provide a high flatness of the ground, and it will not increase the cost to do self-leveling. Even if the developer is willing to spend this money, the time spent waiting for the self-leveling to dry is not a waste of time for the developer. So it is rare and normal in the country.
What we have introduced above are related issues about the advantages and disadvantages of PVC flooring? We should have some understanding of this issue. We know that PVC flooring is a popular flooring material now, and it is available in many places. widely used. It is also because the price of this kind of floor is relatively low, and the use effect is also very good, so it is loved by many consumers. If there is a need in our family, we can also choose this kind of floor.