How to solve the problems in the production process of PVC pipe production lineHow to solve the problems in the production process of PVC pipe production line
1. There are burn marks on the surface of the tube. The possible reasons are that the temperature of the fuselage or the head is too high; the head and the filter are not cleaned; there are impurities in the pellet; the thermal stability of the raw material is poor or the thermal stability dose is too small; the temperature control instrument fails.
2. There are black streaks on the surface of the pipe. The possible cause is that the temperature of the machine head is too high and the filter is not cleaned.
3. The surface of the pipe is dull. The die temperature may be too low or too high.
4. There are wrinkles on the surface of the pipe. The temperature around the die may be uneven; the cooling water is too hot; the traction is too slow.
5. The inner wall of the pipe is rough. The temperature of the core rod may be low; the temperature of the body is too low; the temperature of the screw is too high.
6. Cracks in the inner wall of the pipe may be due to impurities; the temperature of the core rod is too low; the temperature of the fuselage is low; the traction speed is too fast.
7. The inner wall of the tube is uneven. The screw temperature may be too high; the screw speed is too fast.
8. There are air bubbles on the inner wall of the tube, which may be damp.
9. Uneven thickness of the pipe wall The die and core die may not be aligned; the temperature of the head is uneven; the traction is unstable; the compressed air is unstable.
10. Tube bending The wall thickness of the tube may be uneven; the temperature around the machine head is not uniform; the cooling groove of the machine head is not aligned with the traction cutting center; the holes on both ends of the cooling groove are not concentric.
11. The product is brittle. The plasticity of the fuselage may be insufficient; the screw speed is too fast; the temperature of the machine head is too low; and the resin viscosity is too high.
12. The longitudinal or lateral shrinkage of the pipe is large. The radial difference between the sizing sleeve and the inner diameter of the die may be large (transverse); the traction speed is too high (longitudinal).
13. Sudden discharge is slow. The temperature of the screw feeding section may be high; water in the fuselage; and the melt pressure of the machine head is low.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.