How to disassemble the mold for PVC foam board equipmentHow to disassemble the mold for PVC foam board equipment
Any equipment needs to be maintained on a regular basis, and key equipment must be cleaned up. If there is a failure, it needs to be overhauled in time. The PVC foam board equipment is of course no exception. As one of its main functional components, the mold needs to be disassembled, inspected and cleaned frequently. So how do we disassemble the PVC foam board equipment mold? The following is a detailed explanation of Qingdao Tengao Plastic Machine.
First of all, only when the material is stopped to extrude the die, the main engine stops running, the power is turned off, and the mold temperature machine stops working and the oil outlet valve of the mold temperature machine is closed before disassembly can be carried out. The specific precautions are as follows:
1. Remove the die lip oil pipe and fix it on the mold frame (require the oil pipe port to be higher than the oil level in the oil tank of the mold temperature machine) and screw it to the die lip oil outlet with a special plug to prevent oil from leaking out.
2. Remove all thermocouples from the mold (the thermocouple cannot be pulled by force) and fix them in a higher position (subject to not affecting the disassembly and assembly work)
3. Loosen the connecting bolts between the confluence core and the upper mold body (to prevent damage to the internal and external threads of the connection part after the mold body is loosened)
4. Loosen the upper and lower mother body connecting bolts with a special Allen wrench and sleeve. The sequence is to loosen one by one from both sides to the middle (note that the Allen wrench must be in place and the force is available) and take it out. When stacking the bolts, please protect the threads.
5. Loosen and take out the connecting bolts between the confluence core and the mold body to separate the mold from the confluence core. Use a special hoisting tool to reliably lift the upper mold body and turn it over on the special table. <Be careful to protect the die lips during the lifting process. In this process, no part of the human body should be under the mold, and a soft high-temperature-resistant pad is placed on the table.> Special personnel are responsible for cleaning the runner (with clean cotton yarn) and polishing.
6. Remove the thermocouple of the melting temperature and pressure sensor, place it in a special position, and remove the transition sleeve. Qihong finishing
7. Loosen the connecting part of the confluence core and the barrel, remove the confluence core with special tools, and clean the material of the runner and sensor hole for use. If the runner needs to be polished, a special person will be responsible for this work. <Pay attention to protect the surface of the runner No scratches or bruises)
8. The main engine is powered on, the main motor is started, and the remaining material in the screw groove of the barrel is extruded at a speed of 5 rpm.
9. If the upper die lip and the baffle rod, the baffle rod and the upper die body, the lower die lip and the lower die body are found to have accumulated materials during the inspection, the mold must be disassembled and cleaned. The requirements are as follows:
a. Take care to protect the die lip. The connection between the upper die lip and the baffle rod is sharp, so please pay attention to safety when moving.
b. Hot work, beware of burns.
c. Pay attention to manual tightening when assembling.
d. When cleaning the choke rod, pay attention to the left and right positions and the position of the adjustment bolts. All parts are not interchangeable.
e. When assembling the die lip, pay attention to clean all joint surfaces, and apply high-temperature grease when assembling the bolts. Except for the connecting bolts of the die body, please use torque to move the left and right positions to keep the mating surfaces clean.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.