How much do you know about the printable thermal transfer film on pet film?How much do you know about the printable thermal transfer film on pet film?
Printable film is a special existence in thermal transfer film series. It is known in the industry that thermal transfer film can only engrave monochrome patterns, which has great limitations. The appearance of printable film just compensates for this defect. Different from ordinary thermal transfer film, it needs to go through a printing process. The final product presents a color graphic. What else do you know about the printable film?
6 advantages of printable thermal transfer film:
1. The operation is simple, convenient and fast, printing and engraving are integrated, and printing and leaving are performed;
2. No plate-making is required, it can replace the traditional heat transfer, save the time and cost of plate-making, and it is desirable to save manpower and material resources;
3. Divided into two colors of dark weak solvent and light weak solvent, customized according to requirements;
4. Smooth feel, uniform texture, good glue fastness;
5. The pattern is clear, the feel is excellent, it is soft and does not crack, and it is resistant to washing and yellowing;
6. Soft and elastic, no smell, fashionable and environmentally friendly;
What is the difference between dark and light colors of printable thermal transfer film:
1. Different applicable fabrics:
Light-colored printable lettering film is suitable for: white and light-colored fabrics.
Dark printable lettering film is suitable: light / dark fabric, good covering.
2. Different thickness:
Light color printable lettering film thickness: 0.04-0.06mm
Dark printable lettering film thickness: 0.11-0.13mm
3. Different materials:
There are three layers of light-color printable lettering film: PET film, printing film, PE protective film
There are only two layers of dark printable lettering film: PET film, printing film
4. The operation process is different:
Light color printable lettering film:
PET film face down → tear off the PE protective film → mirror printing → discharge waste → turn hot
Dark printable lettering film: