How is UPVC pipe developed? UPVC pipe application fieldHow is UPVC pipe developed? UPVC pipe application field
UPVC pipes and PE pipes are thermoplastic pipes. They have a common characteristic, and they are still recognized by most people in terms of application. What is the development of UPVC pipes? What are the applicable fields of UPVC pipes? Let's explain it to everyone, let's take a look.
How is UPVC pipe developed?
In August 1998, the Xiamen Municipal Construction Commission issued a notice requiring that all new construction projects of less than 400mm water supply pipes and indoor and outdoor drainage pipes must use plastic pipes, indicating that plastic pipes have entered a wider application space. However, the shortcomings of UPVC drainage pipes in use are still urgently needed to develop products with high strength, low noise, good fire protection characteristics, low investment and low energy consumption to adapt to the deeper and broader development of the modern construction market need. Fortunately, many scientific research and production units outside China have continuously developed various new products, some of which have entered the market, and they represent the development trend of UPVC pipes.
Plastic and metal composite pipes with mature technology have appeared in the Chinese market, which are resistant to high temperature and low noise. However, due to their high price and small diameter, they are suitable for hot and cold water pipes in decoration. Composite pipe, but the price is also high, and it is not yet used in drainage systems; some units in China have developed double-layer plastic pipes that can reduce noise indicators, only one step away from the market; Sichuan Fire Science Research Institute of the Ministry of Public Security Five years ago, a flame-retardant PVC formulation using halogen-free and antimony-free flame retardant smoke suppressants has been developed, with an oxygen index of 51% to 56%, low smoke generation (smoke density level of about 54%), and smoke The toxicity is very small, but for various reasons, the technology has not yet entered the market. Some advanced regions abroad. For example, a large number of reinforced two-layer pipes are used in Japan, but a shell made of asbestos or reinforced fiber cement is placed on the outside of the ordinary UPVC pipe, which greatly improves the fire resistance. According to reports, pipelines made with this technology can withstand temperatures ranging from 800 ° C to 1010 ° C. They do not generate smoke or soften and deform during fires, and can be used at will in high-rise buildings. Plastic metal composite pipes and plastic steel composite pipes have long been widely used in developed regions.
Generally speaking, Chinese urban drainage projects are still dominated by drainage cast iron pipes, cement pipes, and reinforced concrete pipes. Although the promotion and application of current rigid PVC drainage pipes have achieved certain results, they are still in the early stages of development in general At this stage, there is still a big gap compared with foreign advanced technology. China's drainage pipeline service area is less than 70%, planned. By the beginning of the 21st century, it will reach 80%, which will require a large number of rigid PVC plastic drainage pipes. The broad market provides better prospects for the development of plastic pipes.
UPVC pipe application areas:
1. The tap water piping project (including indoor water supply and outdoor municipal water pipes), because UPVC plastic pipes have the advantages of acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, no rust, no scaling, protection of water quality, and protection of water quality from secondary pollution, it is strongly advocated The characteristics of producing environmentally friendly products, as an ideal "green building material" to protect human health, has been widely promoted and applied in China and even the world.
2. For water-saving irrigation piping project, the use of UPVC spray drip irrigation system can save water by 50% -70% compared with ordinary irrigation, at the same time, it can save fertilizer and pesticide consumption, and increase crop yield by 30% -80%. In regions where water resources are scarce in China and irrigation methods for agricultural production are backward, this has great social benefits for promoting the development of water-saving agricultural production in China.
3. Plumbing works for construction.
4. UPVC plastic pipe has excellent insulation ability and is also widely used as a cable conduit for post and telecommunications.
5. UPVC plastic pipe is resistant to acid, alkali and corrosion, and many chemical plants are used as infusion piping. Others are also used in well drilling engineering, medical piping engineering, mineral brine transportation piping engineering, electrical piping engineering, etc.