Do you know what is PET packing belt?PET strapping
PET packing belt is a kind of polyester packing belt which is extruded and unidirectionally stretched and formed by PET as the main raw material. It is the most popular new environmentally friendly packaging material replacing steel belt, steel wire and heavy PP packing belt. Since 2002, China’s demand for PET packaging tape has been growing at a rate of 500% per year. It is now widely used in wood, paper, steel, aluminum ingots, steel pipes, profiles, glass, building materials, ceramics, electrical appliances, metal products , Tobacco, chemical fiber, cotton and other industries. The appearance is transparent, (it is opaque after adding the adhesion promoter), the surface is smooth or the prismatic pattern has a prismatic pattern.
Chinese name PET packing belt Foreign name Pet packing belt introduces a one-way stretch forming polyester packing belt alias PET plastic steel belt, plastic steel packing belt is very versatile plastic environmental protection packaging belt is widely used in wood, paper, steel, Aluminum ingot is transparent
table of Contents
1 Brief description
PET strapping is a widely used plastic environmental protection strapping. PET strapping has been produced in China for more than 20 years. PET packing belt is a kind of polyester packing belt which is extruded and unidirectionally stretched and formed by PET as the main raw material. PET packing belt is the most popular new environmentally friendly packaging material in the world replacing steel belt, steel wire and heavy PP packing belt. Since 2002, China’s demand for PET packaging tape has been growing at a rate of 500% per year. It is now widely used in wood, paper, steel, aluminum ingots, steel pipes, profiles, glass, building materials, ceramics, electrical appliances, metal products , Tobacco, chemical fiber, cotton and other industries. The appearance is transparent, (it is opaque after adding the adhesion promoter), the surface is flat or has a prismatic pattern.
2. Material: The main raw material of PET packing belt is polyethylene terephthalate (English abbreviation PET), the specific gravity is 1.34.
(1) The tensile strength is strong, which not only has the tensile strength like a steel belt, but also has the ductility to resist impact, and can also ensure the safety of product transportation.
(2) The elongation is small, and the elongation is only one sixth of the polypropylene tape, which can maintain the tension for a long time.
(3) Strong temperature resistance, melting point is 260 degrees, no deformation when used below 120 degrees.
(4) The safety is good, there is no risk of the steel belt rusting and polluting the bound objects, and the color is bright.
(5) Good economic benefits. The length of 1 ton PET packaging belt is equivalent to 6 tons of steel belt of the same specification. The unit price per meter is more than 40% lower than that of steel belt, which can reduce packaging costs.
(1) According to the surface condition of the packing belt
Embossed PET strapping.
Flat PET packing belt.
(2) According to the surface color of the packing belt
Colorless transparent PET packing belt.
Green, black and other colors PET packing belt.
(3) According to the tensile strength of the packing belt
pet packing pictures
Pet packing pictures (5 photos)
H grade (ie more than 441N per square millimeter) PET packing belt.
M grade (ie more than 408N per square millimeter) PET packing belt.
L grade (ie more than 343N per square millimeter) PET packing belt.
(4) According to the strength of the strapping (no buckle hot melt)
Lapping force ≥70% PET strapping (without additives).
Lapping force ≥90% PET strapping (with additives).
(5) According to the packaging tools used
Fully automatic PET strapping.
Buckleless straps for electric and pneumatic portable baler.
Buckle straps for manual baler.
According to user needs to produce a variety of colors transparent or opaque packaging tape.
pet packing pictures
Pet packing pictures (5 photos)
6. Production process
Production process of PET packing belt: ingredients and mixing materials-drying of raw materials-heating and melting-extruding into water to form belt embryos-heating and stretching-heating and cooling (setting treatment)-rewinding-packaging-into Library.
7. Specification and technical parameters of PET packing belt
According to the tensile breaking load value of the same cross-sectional area, the PET packing belt is divided into three levels of H, M, and L to indicate high, medium and low levels.
Common specifications and parameters of PET strapping
Minimum tensile breaking load/KN
(2) Width tolerance
Bandwidth: 9-16mm ±0.5mm
Bandwidth: 19-32mm ±0.7mm
(3) Thickness tolerance
Band thickness: 0.5—0.8mm ±0.05mm
Band thickness: 0.9—1.4mm ±0.06mm
PET packaging tape is packed with paper coupons, cartons, plastic films (bags) and other materials.
The PET packing belt should be lightly loaded and unloaded during transportation, and should not be dropped to prevent mechanical damage.
The PET strapping should be stored in a dry place not exposed to the sun, more than 2 meters away from the heat source, and the storage period is two years from the date of production.
12. Use buckle lap and no buckle lap
(1) A manual packing machine is used, and the joint is fastened with a buckle. The interface strength is about 120-180kg. The interface is easy to slip and loose. It is not suitable for binding heavy objects with high requirements.
(2) Using electric and pneumatic baler, no buckle connection, the interface strength is equivalent to 70-90% of the tension of the master tape, the interface is not easy to collapse, and the reliability is strong.
PET plastic steel belt, also known as plastic steel belt (PET packing belt, plastic steel packing belt), is made of polyethylene terephthalate (English abbreviated as PET) as the main raw material. PET plastic steel belt is the most popular new environmental protection packaging material in the world, which replaces steel belt, steel wire and PP packing belt. Since 2002, China's demand for PET steel belts has grown at a rate of 500% per year. It is now widely used in wood packaging, paper packaging, steel packaging, chemical fiber packaging, cotton packaging, aluminum ingot packaging, glass packaging, building materials packaging , Metal packaging, tobacco packaging, electronic appliances packaging, ceramic packaging, etc., has become the traditional steel belt, steel wire, PP packaging belt and other packaging belt replacement.
Appearance: transparent. Flammability: Flammable, leave the flame and continue to burn. The flame is yellow, black smoke; slightly expanded, sometimes cracked, with a styrene smell.
1. The packing belt is made of PP or PET.
2. The difference between machine and hand is different thickness, and the requirements for machine are relatively high.
PET packing belt (also known as PET plastic steel belt, plastic steel packing belt), using PET polyester as raw material production, suitable for the packing needs of heavier objects.
1) Save 50% of money: Through the performance comparison analysis and practical data of PET plastic steel belt and steel belt, it can be seen that the use of PET plastic steel belt can completely replace the steel belt of the same specification or the same tensile strength of the steel wire packaged goods. After calculation, under the same specification and equal length, the weight of plastic steel belt is only 1/6 of that of steel belt. Using plastic steel belt instead of steel belt to pack glass can save 50% of the packaging cost.
2) Safety: PET plastic steel belt can maintain the tightening force of 5% for a long time without returning to looseness, and it has a buffer elongation of 5% when it is hit by a strong external force to ensure the safety of the packaging. PET plastic steel belts do not have sharp edges of the steel belts, which will not cause damage to the packaged objects, and will not cause any harm to the operators during the packaging and unpacking process.
3) Environmental protection: PET plastic steel belt is made of food-grade packaging materials, which has the characteristics of moisture-proof, rust-proof, waterproof and anti-corrosion, will not cause pollution to the packaging, meet the environmental protection requirements, and have no restrictions on export after packaging. The used PET plastic steel belt can be recycled, and there is no pollution in the recycling process.
Specification parameter editing
Width × thickness (mm) mm
Weight per meter (g) grams
Length per kg (m) meters
Length of each roll (m) meters
Breaking Tension (N) Newton
Note: In addition to the above common specifications, special specifications of plastic steel belt can be customized according to customer requirements.
Material: Polypropylene brushed grade resin, because of its good plasticity, strong tensile strength at break, bending resistance, light weight, easy to use and other advantages. Has been widely used in various fields.
The packing belt is made of PP and PET. Main production process: plastic granule melting---pressure belt----forming----cooling-----winding-wrapping-packaging-in-warehouse packing belt adopts polypropylene through heating, melting and pulling The basic parameters that affect the quality of the strapping of the packaging material of the net structure produced by stretching and cooling are tension, length, curvature and elongation. In the case of the same tension and other parameters, the longer the length, the lower the cost.