Do you know the process flow of the carbon spiral tube production lineDo you know the process flow of the carbon spiral tube production line
The process flow of the carbon spiral tube production line is as follows:
1. Uncoiling inspection: After the steel plate is uncoiled, it enters the production line and performs ultrasonic inspection of the whole plate first.
2. Flattening and edge milling: Use anvil press to flatten the original rolled steel plate, and then use a milling machine to mill out the two edges of the steel plate on both sides of the steel plate to achieve the required plate width, plate edge parallelism and groove shape.
3. Shearing forming: The steel plate is spirally wound into a tube along the outer edge on the production line.
4. Butt welding cutting: Advanced double-sided submerged arc welding technology is used for pre-welding, internal welding and external welding. Use a plasma ruler to cut the connecting steel pipe into standard lengths.
5. Visual inspection: some basic parameters are checked by professional and technical personnel.
6. Ultrasonic flaw detection: inspect the base metal inside and outside the weld and on both sides of the weld.
Carbon spiral tube production line
7. X-ray inspection: X-ray industrial television inspection is carried out on the inner and outer welds, and the image processing system is adopted to ensure the sensitivity of the inspection.
8. Pressure test: The steel pipes are tested one by one on the hydraulic testing machine to ensure that the steel pipes meet the test pressure required by the standard.
9. Chamfering flat head: the steel pipe after inspection should be processed into the required pipe end groove size
10. Then check: perform ultrasonic and X-ray inspection again, and perform magnetic particle inspection on the pipe end to check whether there are connection problems and insufficient pipe ends.
11. Oil marking: qualified steel pipes should be oiled to prevent corrosion, and marked according to user requirements.
Carbon spiral pipe production line needs to pay attention to a series of matters in the process of manufacturing spiral steel pipe. In addition to the following inspection items, according to API standards and other related standards and some special requirements of users, it is also necessary to conduct damage inspection and other inspections on steel plates and steel pipes, including sampling inspections on the physical and chemical properties of the incoming materials, and the right steel plates Perform visual inspection. Now let us briefly introduce it. Refueling and marking: Qualified steel pipes are refueled to prevent corrosion and marked according to user requirements.