Do you know several commonly used PVC plastic hoses?Do you know several commonly used PVC plastic hoses?
PVC hoses are widely used in industrial life. PVC hoses are various plastic hoses produced from environmentally friendly transparent PVC soft rubber materials. There are many types of PVC hoses, such as PVC square bone hoses and PVC round rib Hose, PVC transparent steel wire hose, PVC plastic pipe, etc. Today I will introduce some of the widely used types of PVC hoses on the market and the characteristics and uses of various PVC hoses.
1. PVC plastic reinforced hose
This is an all-plastic reinforced spiral reinforced hose. The surface is reinforced with a rigid PVC spiral skeleton. It is divided into round bone hose and square bone hose. These two pipes are essentially the same. The materials used are the same. But there are some differences in the process. The round bone reinforcement is the tube wall covering the skeleton, and the square bone reinforcement is the skeleton sticking to the tube wall. However, the application range is the same for both square bones and round bones. The inner walls of the two types of tubes are smooth, and can be used regardless of water or vacuum.
The characteristics of PVC reinforced hose:
1. Good performance. Corrosion resistance, high impact strength, low fluid resistance, aging resistance and long service life, it is an ideal material for building drainage and chemical sewage.
2. Easy installation. The weight is only 1/7 of the same diameter cast iron pipe, which can greatly speed up the project schedule and reduce construction costs.
3. The inner wall is smooth and not easy to block. Industrial vacuuming materials are sucked and transported, drained and not easily blocked.
4. Affordable. Compared with the use of cast iron pipes of the same specifications, the overall cost is lower and the maintenance cost is lower.
PVC transparent steel pipe
2. PVC transparent steel wire telescopic hose
The PVC transparent steel wire hose is made of high-quality PVC synthetic material embedded with a hard plastic rib spiral skeleton. The inner and outer walls are smooth, the bending radius is small, the telescopic bending is flexible, and it has good negative pressure resistance. The material is rich in anti-aging and anti-ultraviolet radiation raw materials, and has high aging resistance.
Application: PVC transparent steel wire reinforced hose material is lighter in weight, the tube body is transparent, and has excellent weather resistance and high negative pressure resistance. It is suitable for industrial, agricultural and water conservancy, air conditioning and ventilation systems. It can transport gas, welding smoke, woodworking machinery telescopic suction and ventilation, dust, vacuum suction powder, particles, water, oil, etc. in civil engineering. It is a high-quality substitute for rubber pipes and metal pipes.
3. PVC fiber reinforced hose
This kind of tube is called a lot. The standard name is PVC fiber reinforced hose, and some like "snake skin tube, anilox tube, PVC braided hose", etc., there are many types on the market, there are different Color, different fiber reinforced hoses, because of the white fiber reinforced, this tube is very resistant to high pressure, like the usual garden watering pipes, car washing pipes, etc. This is more used, of course, not only for In life, it is widely used in industry for drainage and water supply, transportation of various types of mechanical oil and water, and air pressure piping.