Comprehensive introduction to hot stamping film and how to storge itComprehensive introduction to hot stamping film
Hot stamping film is a technology that combines laser holographic anodized film with hot stamping technology to form colorful laser holographic logo and anti-counterfeiting logo of three-dimensional pattern on the surface of printed products.
This technology can increase laser encryption and back anti stripping layer, which can be used for anti-counterfeiting of certificates, cards, bills, trademarks, etc.
If the anti-counterfeiting mark is added to the outer package of the product, its anti-counterfeiting strength is incomparable to that of a single laser holographic anti-counterfeiting mark. In addition, according to the requirements of different users, we can make a special plate of laser holographic aluminum film. Due to the special pattern production contains the specific requirements of businesses, and then into the continuous development of laser holography technology. Whether it is a special anti-counterfeiting supply and marketing mode, or its decorative effect is better.
Chinese name hot stamping film is used for anti-counterfeiting structure foundation layer, peeling layer and color layer of certificates, cards, bills, trademarks, etc. the temperature is 5 ℃ - 20 ℃
1 scope of application
6 laser hot stamping film
9 storage method
1. Clothing fabric bronzing paper (high-end fashion, cloth, T-shirt, bags, leisure shoes) 2, ASB, PVC, PMMA (acrylic bronzing) and other soft plastic bronzing paper (plastic accessories, electronic products, ballpoint pen, watch face, etc.) 3, OPP lamination, paper bronzing paper (high-end cigarette bags, wine boxes, picture albums, moon cake boxes, books, etc.) 4 PP, PE bronzing paper (cosmetic box, hose, high-grade daily necessities) 5. Electrical wire drawing, double-sided bronzing paper (DVD, VCD, combination speaker, transparent panel, high-grade electrical appliance, video panel, etc.) 6. Glass, metal bronzing paper (cosmetic bottle, wine bottle, wine cup, metal nameplate, tea cup, etc.) 7 PU leather, imitation leather bronzing paper (fashion shoes, bags, book covers, artificial leather, etc.) 8, Buddhist bronzing paper 9, bronzing machine (pneumatic bronzing machine, full-automatic continuous ironing drilling machine, rolling machine)
1. Paper type hot stamping foil, commonly used for hot stamping on the surface of paper, involving products such as couplets, tobacco and alcohol packaging, middle and high-grade tonic packaging, cosmetics packaging box, calendar, desk calendar, picture album, etc.
2. Plastic stamping foil is mainly used for stamping different plastic surfaces, such as ABS, PS, PVC, PP, PE, OPP and other materials. The products involved mainly include: car signs, glasses frame, mobile phone shell surface, sound, stationery box, various pen holders and so on.
3. Fabric, clothing stamping foil, commonly used language different fabrics, clothing, clothing, hats, socks and other fabrics, there are never scarf stamping.
4. Metal and glass stamping foil, commonly used terms: metal nameplate, as soon as possible nameplate, as well as glass cup, glass plate, glass bottle and other materials surface stamping
5. Leather stamping foil, commonly used in PU leather, leather and so on. Related products: fashion shoes, handbags, belts, book covers and so on.
The structure of stamping foil is divided into: base layer, stripping layer, color layer, electroplated layer and glue layer.
First layer: foundation layer
Generally, 12 μ M-25 μ m thick bi-directional stretched polyester film is used to support the coating attached to it, which is convenient for continuous hot stamping during processing. It has the properties of tensile resistance and transient high temperature resistance.
Second layer: stripping layer
It is generally coated with silicone resin. The main function is to make the pigment, aluminum and adhesive layer can quickly separate from the polyester film and be transferred and bonded on the surface of the hot stamping object after hot stamping. The separation layer should have a good separation performance, otherwise, the image and text of the hot stamping will be blurred, and the flower will be exposed, which will affect the quality of the hot stamping products.
Third layer: color layer
The main components are film-forming, heat resistance, transparency, suitable synthetic resin and dye. The commonly used resins are polyurethane nitrocellulose, melamine formaldehyde resin, modified rosin resin, etc. In production, resin and dye are dissolved in organic solvent to prepare color paste, then coated and dried. There are two main functions: one is to display the color; the other is to protect the aluminum-plated image and text printed on the surface of the article from oxidation. The color of electrochemical aluminum foil includes gold, orange, gray, red, blue, green, etc. The color of the color layer is given luster after passing through the aluminizing layer, and the color changes to some extent, such as the yellow color becomes gold after the diamond plating, and the gray color becomes silver after the aluminizing. The coating requirements for the color layer are fine without any small particles, so as to avoid sand holes and uniform coating.
Fourth layer: electroplated layer
The film coated with pigment is placed in the vacuum chamber of the vacuum continuous aluminum plating machine. Under a certain vacuum degree, the aluminum wire is melted and evaporated to the color layer of the film by resistance heating, and then the aluminum plating layer is formed. The main function of the aluminized layer is to reflect light, change the color of the color layer, and make it appear metallic luster.
Fifth layer: glue layer
Generally, it is a fusible thermoplastic resin. Different resins can be selected according to the different materials to be printed. The resin can be dissolved in organic solvent or mixed into aqueous solution. It is coated on the aluminum layer by the coater and then dried to form a glue layer. Its main function is to bond the hot stamping material on the hot object. During hot stamping, one of the main reasons for the phenomenon of poor hot stamping is that the glue layer is not matched, and the type of electrochemical aluminum foil selected for different hot stamping objects should also be different.
Type of stamping foil:
1. Paper stamping foil
2. Plastic stamping foil
3. Clothing and cloth stamping foil
4. Metal and glass stamping foil
(1) The cloth is flat ironed, and the gilding paste is placed on the screen plate of silk screen printing, and printed on the surface of the object (such as cloth, clothing, etc.) with the glue scraping paste gilding paste. After the gilding paste is dry, the gilding paper is buckled on the cloth surface, 130 ~ 140 ℃, pressure 4kg / cm & sup2;, time is more than 10 ″, taken out, and torn off the waste film after cooling.
(2) Flat ironing for leather products, the main tool for aluminum or copper bronzing plate, suitable for leather products such as bronzing. The pressure is smaller than fabric bronzing, and the bronzing time is shorter than fabric bronzing, which can be grasped flexibly according to different products.
(3) Hot rolling of ribbon products, common tools: silica gel wheel, mostly used for brand ribbon stamping.
(4) Scalding of cloth products is usually used for the whole roll of cloth fabric for bronzing. According to the bronzing effect, there are special and general types of bronzing. The varieties of bronzing paper are: full turn film, half turn film, etc. The colors are: monochrome film, polychrome film, etc. ，，，
Laser hot stamping film
The invention relates to a film feeding method for laser hot stamping film in the hot stamping process, which comprises the following steps in sequence:
(1) Select suitable laser hot stamping film;
(2) Determine the value of the small step distance, the number of small step distance film delivery times and the large step distance;
(3) Set the reference position;
(4) Laser hot stamping film pause and hot stamping;
(5) After the hot stamping, the small step distance film feeding is completed, and the counter accumulates and counts the small step distance film feeding action;
(6) Compare the value in the counter with the set value of film feeding times in small step distance to determine the turning step (4) or step (7), when turning step (7), the counter is cleared;
(7) Laser hot stamping film pause and hot stamping;
(8) After hot stamping, long distance film delivery;
(9) Adjust the reference position;
(10) Cycle from step (4) to step (9). The invention avoids the plate seam of the laser hot stamping film being hot printed on the product, effectively improves the yield, reduces the loss and reduces the cost.
The stamping paper process is to transfer the aluminum layer in the anodized aluminum to the substrate surface by using the principle of hot press transfer to form a special metal effect. Because the main material used for stamping is anodized aluminum foil, so stamping is also called anodized stamping. Electrochemical aluminum foil is usually composed of multi-layer materials, the base material is usually PE, followed by separation coating, color coating, metal coating (aluminizing) and glue coating.
In the printing industry, it is commonly used to iron the electrochemical aluminum foil on paper, which is called bronzing. Bronzing is a general term of technology. Bronzing doesn't mean that it's gold? There are many kinds of bronzing paper materials, including gold, silver, laser gold, laser silver, black, red, green and so on.
matters needing attention
Hot stamping film is to use the method of heating and pressure, transfer your pattern or text to the surface of the material to be hot stamping. This requires you to have a hot stamping machine. Then you need to make a version of the text or pattern you want (such as: lead plate, copper plate, etc.), and heat it to the required temperature. Then put the product on it and add appropriate pressure to keep it for 0.4-0.7 seconds. The exquisite patterns are vivid. It should be noted that, when stamping different materials, we should choose the right type of products, and choose the right temperature, pressure, stamping time to achieve the ideal hot stamping effect.
1. The temperature is 5 ℃ - 20 ℃; 2. It is proper to place vertically; 3. The humidity is 30-70%; 4. It is moisture-proof and moisture-proof, and cannot be exposed to the sun.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076