Commissioning and operation of 65 conical twin screw extruderCommissioning and operation of 65 conical twin screw extruder.
The test run of the machine must be operated by a person who is familiar with the process, so that measures can be taken when an accident occurs during the test run to prevent the accident.
(1) Check whether the 46th gear oil in the reduction gearbox and distribution gearbox has reached the oil mark. If not, the oil should be added to the oil mark.
(2) Start the main motor and check to see if its steering is correct. Please note that if the steering does not correspond, the car will be shut down immediately. The screw must rotate outward.
Also pay attention: the machine should avoid running under no load as much as possible to prevent the screw and barrel from being scratched or the screw bite. For example, if the vehicle is run empty, lubricating oil should be added to the barrel.
(3) Check the rotation direction of exhaust motor, vacuum pump and all fans.
(4) Turn on the cooling device, let in the cooling water, and check whether the pipeline is unblocked or leaking.
(5) After all the above tests are normal, you can turn on the heating switch to check whether the heating and cooling are normal.
(6) Observe the temperature. When the temperature of each heating zone reaches the required value, start the host after 30 minutes of heat preservation and start feeding. Slow down until the die mouth of the machine head is discharged, and then gradually accelerate to the speed required by the process , Adjust the rotation speed of the feed screw, and start the vacuum pump to exhaust. At this time, check whether the quality of the extruded product (including plasticization quality, appearance quality, and internal quality) meets the standard.
(7) Adjust the rotation speed and heating temperature of each section appropriately until the highest product quality and the best process conditions are obtained.
(8) The vacuum pump must be started when the screw is full of material and the vacuum pump must be turned off before stopping to prevent powder from being sucked into the exhaust device.