A brief description of the performance characteristics of PE pipes in PE water supply pipe production lineA brief description of the performance characteristics of PE pipes in Qingdao PE water supply pipe production line
1. Non-toxic and sanitary: The pipe material is non-toxic and belongs to the green building materials, does not corrode, and does not scale.
2. Corrosion resistance: Polyethylene is an inert material. Except for a few strong oxidants, it can withstand the erosion of a variety of chemical media, without electrochemical corrosion, and does not require an anti-corrosion layer.
3. Convenient connection: The polyethylene pipe mainly adopts hot-melt connection and electro-fusion connection to integrate the piping system. It has good resistance to water hammer pressure, and the fusion joint integrated with the pipe and the effective resistance of the polyethylene pipe to underground movement and end load greatly improve the safety and reliability of water supply and increase the utilization rate of water.
4. Small flow resistance: the absolute roughness coefficient of the inner wall of the polyethylene water supply pipeline does not exceed 0.01, which can effectively reduce the water consumption.
5. High toughness: Polyethylene water supply pipeline is a kind of high toughness pipeline, and its elongation at break is generally above 500%, which is very adaptable to uneven settlement of the pipeline foundation. It is a pipe with excellent seismic performance.
6. Excellent winding: The winding of the polyethylene pipe allows the submission of documents for the polyethylene water pipe, provides a longer length, avoids a large number of joints and pipes, and increases the economic value of the material to the pipe.
7. Service life: The safe service life of polyethylene pressure pipe exceeds 50 years.
Raw material characteristics of PE80 and PE100 pipes
PE water supply pipe production line
PE80 and PE100 are the basic resins for the production of pressure-bearing plastic pipes. In particular, PE100 is currently the only polyethylene grade in high-pressure pressure pipes at home and abroad. It can be widely used in pressure water pipes, gas pipes and various industrial pipes. PE100 has excellent melt fluidity, weather resistance and long-term stability. The pressure-bearing pipeline produced from it as a raw material can guarantee a 50-year service life under the conditions of 8.0MPa and 20°C. At the same time, its excellent resistance to rapid crack extension and slow crack growth resistance, as well as outstanding advantages such as material saving and energy saving, meet the requirements of today's environmental protection and energy saving, and are deeply favored by the market and users. It can be said that pe100 is a leader in the field of high-performance pipeline special materials, and represents the technical level of a country's high-pressure pressure pipeline production.
If you want to know more about it please do not hesitate to contact me. WhatsApp:+86-15966835076.